LIPO charger T610AC 100W/10A
As I wrote in previous
post I’m happy owner of a new charger. Don`t ask me about brand .. not so clear
for me , like many other China products it`s not so easy to recognize company
name. I this it PLUS because it`s noted capital letter below charger mode / on
box you cannot find this name /
Photo below and next
you can find short unboxing video. In general technical parameters of this
chargers seems to be fine and on that I can add there device includes balances
this some plugs available on right side on this device you can take a look on
this watching movie.
One more just after I
bought my one I found additional cheap model with 200W power. This is
information to all that plan to but Turnigy 5800 battery instead of Zippy because
I think this one can charge with 2C mode what is default for Turnigy model. Click here to see details.
For short T610AC charger unboxing movie click here
*** additional note: English manual available ***
*** additional note: English manual available ***

Comments
Post a Comment