final power system ....
Ok, finally I finish
my thinking about batteries, chargers and power supply. One gain I put in
together all pro and const various solution and I have ordered following set.
Before final decision I
have modified little my power requirements because I did previously small
mistake with my estimations related charger. I need little more strong charger
that I thought before. Counting power you should put 3.8V per cell not 3.7V as
I used basically.
Battery that I choose
will be ZIPPY Compact 5800 4S 25/35C where charging level should be done on 1C
level. (3,8Vx4)*5,8A=15,2V*5,8A=88,16W. I still below 90W but I need to have
any reserves so I did drop idea to buy 90W chargers. I should buy min 100W/10A
charger.
Turnigy 5800 4C require
2C charging ratio and chargers for it are more expansive that for Zippy.
As an charger I have
selected simple charger available everywhere ( even on amazon ) T610AC Plus
100W / 10A.
Now I will be waiting
for this and hope it will be delivered to me soon because I did order both
items in country located online shops.
One more before buying
good to check you have compatible plugs with all part eg. ZIPPY battery has balance
plug called JST-XH and that fit to balancer build-in my charger.
Comments
Post a Comment