chargers
I have spent
additional time today on chargers reviewing. This strange but on modelers
forums you cannot find chargers information together with drones. For all those
guys natural is having chargers with other RC models.
So if you plan to
build drone as me from scratch you should know that this is additional cost for
you. And this not good information for all of you because good charger prices
exceed 2-4 times battery costs L
I don’t want to spend
too much on my first quadcopter so sorry guys I decided to find and buy
chargers with the same price as battery.
I feel this will not me good solution for future upgrade but need to
limit whole cost.
As I noted previously
I will use 5800mha 4S 25C/35C LIPO packages and to charge this battery I need to find charger
with 85,94W at least. Probably I need to add any margin for this so finally 90W
should be border values. This automatically
reduce my list to a few available for me chargers. My list look like following one ( sill there
are some less then 90W changers but will drop them soon ):
- iMAX B6 (clone) 80W Li-Pol
- LiPo Turnigy Accucell 6 80W 10A
- SKYRC iMAX B6 + charger 12V5A
- SKYRC iMAX B6 + power supply 12V 5A
- PLUS T610AC 100W/10A (clone HTRC)
- HTRC T610AC 100W/10A
- EV-PEAK C1-XR 10A 100W ( support for LiHV )
- EV-PEAK C4 80W
- SkyRC RS16 16A / 180W
- Turnigy Reaktor 250W (w/o power supply)
- SkyRC T6200 ( 200W, 5A)
- SkyRC D100 100W , 10 A
- iCharger 106B+ 250W 10A ( w/o charger )
Tomorrow I plan to finish
this selection.
Comments
Post a Comment