STORM32 - incomplete configuration

I did not finalize STORM32 configuration yet. I have same problems to setup my gimbal under PX4 firmware so I uploaded ardupilot stack again. I did that just for testing and to go thru setup process like for regular planes / drones navigated by regular radios. I know this is what you can do that over internet. Once it will be done I will try to remove radio and back again to PX4 firmware. As for now gimbal on the current configuration. RC channells.


Honestly, I spent a lot of time on the PX4 configuration. I did not send all the problems to this blog, but I must say that the px4 support / documentation is much worse than the ardupilot. The next few days I want to spend on the configuration of ardudpilot, to be sure that my gimbal works well on at least one platform.

Comments