winter is coming

I make changes related blog design this week and I hope it looks little modern than before. The most important – content stays unchanged 

It`s still about so called flying robots and I do not plan to change this approach in near future.

Coming back to main topic, means implementation of phase 6, I need to hold for a while because just ahead me there should be testing period for last changes but frankly I cannot proceed with it due weather conditions this week look on photo … it`s winter there and now I need to wait to the next good occasion for testing.


In meantime, below you can find my last test movie, this time related to R/C lost trigger only.
I tested this feature last weekend.

“R/C lost” trigger is setup for 10s long time period. When connection is down autopilot, after 10s is changing mode from “acro” to “land". I think this moment is very good shown on this record (check moment when Wi-Fi network is restored). Overall I can say “RC Lost” parameter works well for manual modes.

It think this is exactly what I was looking for but as I wrote before I cannot test it with “mission” mode due lack of big and closed area. This can be tested only outside with better weather conditions.
 






Comments