pixhawk 2.4.8

It just arrived to me. It was very quick shipping I was waiting for it (it`s ordered from CN located shop) no more than 4 weeks long time only.

This version of Pixhawk is mark as a 2.4.8 version so this means it`s little different than Radiolink and 3DR. It has the same picoblade/molex connectors as Radiolink ( not DF13 ) and this is good news for me because all parts from previous one will fit very well to those plugs. Pixhawk was very cheap comparing to Radiolink I paid only 50$ box but I do not includes additional elements like gps external sensor or power module. From the other hand this price to not exceed APM controller prices so overall it`s very attractive deal .

The most important for me is now if I will be able to load pix4 firmware into flash but I hope I will do it.


Comments