short post after vacation period

I did spend last 3 weeks separated from uav’s items due vacation period. During this time I received finally battery & backup propellers protectors with a new propellers.

I back and I made one test flight with a new battery ( short movie there >> ). Everything works perfect and frankly speaking I`m very happy using this zippy packuage. Whole current configuration works fine and I found the only small issue after this flight. PI camera ribbon was not well mounted to RPI slot and it disconnected during the flight. Finally I lost video preview at the end of this flight.

This issues I solved using hot glue which is perfect solution in this case. Now ribbon is attached very well to camera mount and camera slot do not open any time. Cheap but good solution.
I did test also mission planner HUD recording test but this will be added with next post.

Comments