Flying experience with QGround Control and gstreamer pipeline

Having some time I created short movie that shows flying experience with QGround Control.

This movie was created with SD 480p video resolution ( 854x480 px.) and it`s shows real quality of QGround Control preview.

>>> link to movie >>>

Latency is small but I don`t like this quality of this streaming. If want to have preview of flight only + ground control software options in one application you can stay with it. If not then AirPI Control is the only one alternative solution right now. AirPI works perfect and it’s decode PI pipeline very well.

I will add sample video with next post.

In the case of Qground Control and/or Tower for Android I will try to raise my concerns to ardupilot forum and hope they will fix it future.




Comments