Is this possible to have as additional feature social media streaming?

Digital streaming is well working feature but there is still one missing element for me when I`m using gstreamer.
It`s online streaming to social media. “DJI go” application allows Phantom users to share video feeds directly do youtube and facebook and it would be great to have the same feature in mission planner or qground control. Unfortunately it is not available yet.
From time to time I`m checking internet to find any solution how to realise that. Last week I did found “docker” software that help to share video stream directly to youtube. This solution is really easy to install but it has some restrictions also. I cannot send pipeline to ground control software for preview purposes and then share it. Docker allows me to stream only to youtube without preview pipeline on ground station.
I did some tests and seems it should be ok. I need to spend some more time to understand how to configure this tool but it`s my first workaround related social media streaming.
Hope in future I will find better tool but now this only one way for me how I can cast video from drone to youtube. As usually short ground test you can find on youtube under following link >>> .
This sample is done with FULLL HD setting and LTE connection. I will try to test it in flight probably next week.

Comments