more basic tests with enabled GPS

Beautiful weather during this week allowed me to check how drone can fly with GPS support. I did switch drone to alt-hold and then to loiter mode. Loiter is just perfect to check how all connections works because copter is flying very stable and you can focus on ground station items.

It’s hard to navigate and record session same time and today`s record looks not so perfect. You can see there how video and telemetry works in reality with little better quality then on previous movies. Telemetry works fine without disconnections, video preview works well also with small latency and overall I`m rather happy of results I got today. One more I did replace my ground station device to a new Samsung Tab. Will try to record short movie next time with sample how it works ( I`m very happy !) but I will capture it when matte screen protector arrive to me.


Comments