telemetry over net - options and required parts

Today there will be short post related telemetry and phase 5 only.

I didn't test all changes that was done during phase 3&4 due bad weather condition yet but it does not stop me to run next phase.

Yep.. telemetry seems to be one of the most important items related drones, unlimited ranges and connected object communication..... that`s cool.  It's sounds for me much more like IoT than RC models.

Having drone web connected I will have much more opportunities for future than regular RC-model. I`m not talking about unlimited range flights and remote navigation, It can be also enabler for future changes to drone specification and it`s possibilities. It allows to add external devices and control it from web or enable communication between other drons.

For this phase there will be 2 most important actors I think:

actor 1: telemetry cable ( can enable connection between Pixhawk and Raspberry GPIO or connect Pixhawk to Tele2Net converter)


actor: 2: Tele2net converter - it can receive/send signal form/to PIXHAWK and move it to the Net.
I did receive this part today from one of the China located shops :). It came with perfect condition and I`m very happy having this part now.

Comments