Pixhawk telemetry tests with “TTL to Ethernet converter”

I broke landing gears and drone cannot fly next 2-3 days until I will fix it. It does not prevent me to proceed next steps related telemetry part. Yesterday I did connect TTL to Network converter to Raspberry and I did configure connection using internal network.
Works perfect, I'm able right now to stream video and telemetry at once.
It allows me to connect drone any time from anywhere without any additional Bluetooth or USB based devices. Drone is streaming telemetry very fast without any delays and it’s really easy to setup. I will add link to configuration software later and maybe short video which I recorded during mention test. Sample screen below, UDP connection active there and both telemetry and video are available on ground station screen.


I will try next week to reduce this configuration and remove TTL to Network Converter replacing it by direct Telemetry1 to GPIO cable only.
I can be challenging because I was trying to achieve it some weeks ago without success.
Overall , need to say May, 12th was a great day for me.

Comments