Pixhawk calibration

I did one step forward this week. After a few days of problems finally I did basic Pixhawk calibration. For first time users this is very complicate process comparing DJI`s setup. DJI did really great job with simplification of this process.

In the case of Pixhawk I still not sure if I did everything fine or no. Failsafe is the last function that I need to review in details because this one I did finalize but I don’t know is this configure correctly or not. Calibration procedure is long and you need to follow this process carefully step by step without changing order of each task. 

I did have some problems different than computer based configuration only. There was not good weather this week and Pixhawk configured in home didn`t get GPS 3D fix. This was very frustrated for me because I didn’t got final results of calibration whole week. Fortunately yesterday I achieved green light on Pixhawk led what means everything should be fine. I can arm flying controller now without any problems and all elements works fine together including radio, compass and gps.

I was configuring FC controller without LIPO battery and this the last item that I need add whole configuration soon and then I think I can perform first take off with Pixhawk on board.

Armed Pixhawk video here

Comments