Raspberry PI camera added to frame

I mounted the PI camera to the frame. Now all elements related raspberry part are removable.
I can detach very quickly Raspberry, PI camera and the modem and replace it by old configuration (android based) or remove all those elements at all. I did add also cable from Pixhawk telemetry port to Raspberry GPIO to enable telemetry thru UDP in future but this option/feature won’t be setup during current phase.  I need more time to understand how it will work so right now only physical connection is mounted without software setup.
I will try to calibrate drone during this weekend and test all elements to check if they are working fince together. Weather forecasts are not so good for next few days and I think I need to wait one week more for the first functional tests in real scenery.



Comments