LTE to LTE gstreamer server to mobile client connection test


After several weeks of reading tons of posts and gathering required parts I did run my first gstreamer test using LTE to LTE connection. I did configure my drone located modem to run it in “auto connection mode” and I did run my mobile phone as a receiver using LTE connection also.
Drone mode was boot in auto-connection mode to be sure LTE connection is alive. I dropped dial up option using WVdial because I heard it does not support full LTE connection speed.
Overall I was able to start streaming from copter PI camera to mobile client with small latency. I reduced bitrate about 50% and setup resolution similar to PAL signal. Results of those test are available under following url >>>
Connection was tested inside a room and maybe this is reason why streaming pipeline was stable. After 30 second of streaming there was short disruption of streaming pipeline but it back to live after 5 seconds. Later there was no problems with streaming and I think this short break in streaming was related tests locations only. I did perform this test inside room where LTE signal is probably worse that outside a closed room. We will see in next few days how I can improve it ….
I`m happy this is working  but now it`s hard to say if current configuration is better than android based config. I hope next week there will be better weather and I will have a chance to test it outside in fly also.

Comments