FS I6S firmware upgrade - ver2.0

Yesterday I spent some time to flash memory and update radio controller to the latest available version. It's done but there was some problems with it. I lost an hour to find working version of flysky installer. I did order my one from banggood shop and seems I got one of the first versions.


Regular / public available installer that you can find on flysky webpages doesn't work for me, controller driver was not recognized by installer.  I found better one available on BG product page and updated radio with this one.
It looks like there are different version of FS-I6S on the market and to upgrade firmware you have to find specific installer for your model.
After solving it whole next upgrade process is very easy. I have installed v2 of firmware very easy. No problems with it.


I need also to configure radio once again. Upgrade process did reset all settings and you need to bind and setup radio after it. There are some new options that I need to understand quickly but now radio supports different drones configurations what I think is the most important new feature.

Comments