snow adventure of a small drone

There is no good condition and weather for flying and test last configuration. In meantime I`m trying to find the way how to deliver digital video stream to mission planner software. I trying to do that for mission planner ( PC ) and Tower app for Android. My current solution based on  IVIDEON cloud does not allow me to send streaming directly to mission planner software due lack of support for rtmp protocol. Solution works but I would like to use in future drone specific software for preview also and with current one it`s impossible.

I would like to have FVP signal connected directly to Tower or other mission planner software but all of them require as a feed rtmp stream to launch it. I hope in next few weeks I will be able to have it connected at the beginning even without telemetry displayed in HUD mode. I need to understand more how mavlink can send telemetry thru LTE first.

From time to time I enjoying flying my small toy drone only.
Yes, It`s only small toy before I bought it I have had different understanding how it`s works. It`s nice, you can try to fly for 5-6 minutes but in case of my drone navigate it is really hard. Drone is very quick and stock controller seems to be too sensitive to navigate it well. Additionally whole construction is very light and you cannot closely follow drone in flight. It`s really hard to fly this drone smoothly.

Yesterday I had accident and drone flow away my area and fell down neighbour’s property. I was waiting more than 7 hours to get it back and whole this time drone was on the ground with snow around it. Fortunately after this time everything works fine .

Photo from this accident below and if you click following link you can see how my Foda drone flight in reality. There is one very cool feature which I like the best and it called 360 degree 3D flip which allow operator to turn around drone after clicking one button. I did record it from external and internal camera and this one is presented on short move also. Really cool and fun , I like it 

Movie is available under following url: 3D flip


Comments