SJ 4000 clone camera as FPV - under testing

The quality of streaming and video recording with my current camera is still not good.
Every time when I have a chance to test any camera I`m doing it. In the theory and with my Samsung Galaxy S5 (running android 5) clone of SJ 4000 works fine. I able to run this camera as UVC device and streaming is very stabilize. When I’m connecting this camera to my current drone configuration it does not works.
Yesterday I did try to connect this camera once again using different UVC camera software and after few hours of test I did achieved small progress with it. From time to time I can run this device in UVC mode and it’s able to stream video over LTE via IP Webcam pro.
Quality of picture generated by this camera is incredible beautiful comparing the old one and will be continue test with this device. Have it on-board  I can fly and recording with Full HD in regular mode and next I can switch to streaming mode as well with perfect quality for preview during streaming.
I hope finally I will find solution to run this camera because this will be really huge progress with streaming and recording video on my drone. I really fascinated video records from this camera and would like to have it on board.


Comments