scope of next phases ( phase 3rd & 4th )

Let me add 2 or 3 end of the years posts today. The first one is related next phase or phases. I think now I have to lead 2 phases at the same time because I don’t know when they will be finalized.

In scope of phase 3 I will put all elements related power management and changes to elements location that should be done after power management changes:
  • removing power bank and attaching computer board with video streamer to main LIPO pack. (This will allow me to reduce drone weight and add possibility for power on alternative analogues FPV form same power source as digital camera).
  • moving camera to different location (propellers protectors are viable on recorded movies.  I would like to have clear videos without those protectors)
  • make propellers protectors detachable (Now they are fixed and I cannot remove them quickly)
  • Add analogue FPV ( I plan to have 2 options for FVP : analogue and digital ). Digital FVP will be used for unmanned mission planner flights, analogue for regular, manual RC flights.
  • update RC software to version 2.0 or above.
in the scope of phase 4 will be:
  • removing Naza V2 flying controller and replacing it by Pixhawk controller
  • configuration of the new controller and mission planer setup.
  • required modifications to mission planner software for receiving FPV signal from digital camera

Comments