phase 2 is over

Phase 2 is over. I did put together all parts and drone is ready to fly again.  I didn’t attach only propellers because they are big and maybe I will mount them later after few test with new configuration. All elements added this phase are:

1. New landing gears legs
2. Recording camera / for HD recording /
3. Mini PC with video streaming server
4. LTE modem
5. UVC front camera /for FPV SD preview /
6. additional power bank to support mini PC and modem
7. some cables to connect a new setup


Total weight increased to 3.4kg but is still below recommended values for my engines.
Whole construction is easy for change and any time I can change cables to use HD camera also for FVP purposes. I can also add or detach any elements to/from board to have better performances of flying if recording or streaming is not required.


Drone is still below recommended takeoff weight and this sounds well because pixhawk flying pilot seems to be bigger than naza and probably after migration weight of drone will increase a little and I have still margin for that.


I hope weather condition will be better soon to allow me to test it in flight soon.

Comments