Aerofly RC 7 simulator and Flysky FS i6S remote controller

I did run my FS-i6S remote controller with Aerofly RC7 simulator 2 days ago.  It works perfectly and I can train RC flying anytime without waiting for better weather. It allows to train virtualy the most important elements like rotation, forward and backward flying easy using different types of drone and other RC models. I do not comment on flying physics but only on navigation this time. Real physics I can learn later in real word using drone but the most important is navigation and this can be easy train with it. Flying controller configuration is very easy also, Windows 10 did find FC device (connected to USB) very quickly and installed drivers without any additional cd’s or 3rd parity drivers. That was great. I do recomend this sumulator to all peoples that want to improve their flying skills without using real flying models.


Under following link you can find 4 minutes long move that shows how it works.





Comments