stress tests


Today morning I did have a chance to make a drone stress test with additional 223g that I would like to add to whole drone frameset. I combined into one pack some nuts and bolts and attached it do drone.

Everything works fine. I was able to take off with additional load and control drone easy.  Below you can check short video from this test and you can see some small issues during second take off related location of additional load. I attached load to the back part of drone and it impacted whole balance  little but hope I will fix this problem during final setup.
From now I will start to replace parts location on mainboard due I need to add 3 elements : battery, Mini PC and LTE modem.  Hope after Sunday I will be done with this task.

movie there: stress test movie

Comments