remote access to drone


In meantime, waiting for better weather I have done some configuration setup related remote access to drone installed mini PC. To have remote access I will be using AirDroid software that allows me to share screen over net / LTE. It can be helpful in future when I will need to make any configuration changes outside home. Having this future you can even think about real time streaming from facebook or periscope because you can run both apps easy and remotely any time.

Connection speed is acceptable , I can control android remotely without long latency. There is one small problem related unexpected sign-offs from AirDroid but I have send post to forum and hope AirDroid company engineers will be able to help me with this soon.

Movie how it works available there:  Airdroid control over drone

Comments