real time access to mini PC desktop

Android setup is very fresh for me and from time to time I see there are some freezes during video streaming. To avoid this situations I need to have remote access to drone and I have decided to install VNC server finally. You can find any different servers on android play store but all of them are not stable as for PCs I think .  In many cases after installation they case are of rebooting android PC and after a few test I installed airdroid software that seem to work the best in this environment. I will back to testing various VNC later and now I will focus on Airdroid only. It can be run on boot and allow me to see desktop any time from local network and internet as well.
Before installation it did root on this mini PC because all VPN based solution require root to be installed. Alter this whole configuration works fine and I have possibility to view on Android desktop any time even when video streaming is run in background. Below sample screen how it works now.


Comments