video over LTE test

Link to video over LTE test here: https://youtu.be/GvvjfZfPpn8

There won`t be many comments from my side now. My drone camera is connected to minix and also connected to internet via LTE 4G PLAITNET modem.  IP camera sends signal to cloud and Galaxy S5 with LTE Sim is setup as cloud stream reader with IVIDEON client installed on phone.  Quality is setup as medium , means you can see the 640x480 live stream.

Signal latency is around 1s and sometime you can see discontinues with LTE streaming but overall I think same quality should be when I will install it on drone framework.

Movie is done as PIP video to show same time external camera real-time view and streaming signal. Sorry for red watermarks but I do not have any commercial video editor that allows me to create PIP movies and enjoy watching this sample.

Comments