streaming and camera configuration

There will be 3 basic devices that help me to send video to receiver where I can view it. I`m not planning to use at this time any additional glasses or something like that. Just display video on any flat screen device – PC, Tablet or smartphone.

The component should be camera, regular one and not mini, probably my creative webcam. Camera will be connected to mini PC with android platform with installed video server.
After a few tests I think for start the best solution should be IP Webcam available from there:
( link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pas.webcam&hl=en )


Why this one …. Because this one supports my camera and allow me in easy way run it during android TV booting proces. It`s also very easy for configuration and give me possibility to stream signal using cloud. Why cloud ? I think I will describe it in next post , now it more about details without clarification why.

Android TV will be power on from additional power bank ( I don’t want to attach TV to LIPO ) connected directly to TV box and also camera should be attached to this device.
Camera will send video signal using WIFI card to modem and then signal will be transferred to cloud using net. Same time I hope camera will be able to record this movie with better quality in local SD card plugged in TV box.   



ok, enough for today and maybe in post I will send video how this steaming works in reality.

Comments