options for landing gears

More than 1 week ago I have published last post. I haven`t got a time to update it and will try to do that during a few next days.
Let me start with topic that is still in my mind as a phase 2 – landing gears. Current configuration doesn’t allow me to transport drone easy and if I add propellers protectors drone won’t be easy to transport quickly.
I have reviewed China online shop's and  e-Bay`s offers and seems I can buy something that help to solve my problem. Before I do that I will try with another option if possible to print out them  using 3D printing services.
I don’t know if this is rationale idea and how expansive it can be. I need to check it and then decide what to do.
Last Monday I visited following site : http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1676561/apps/ ( sample free project ) when you can find hundreds of 3D project that you can modify and print out them on 3D printers. I did found there more than 20 different landing gears that fit F40 frame.
I modified of then and sent it to one of online printing offices to get prices. I didn`t receive any answer until now , maybe due small number of element that I want to print .  If I find time this week I will send them again to more offices. Hope someone answer and let me know how expansive will be to print 4 small landing gears.
There is another reason why I would like to print it. If I do it now then as a next part I can think about battery protector or / and small cover for a few drone elements.
Topic is open and I hope I will update it soon.

Comments