battery pack for FPV set

I have two option for powering FPV set. I can connect it to LIPO pack or attach it to external battery and I will follow second solution at the beginning.
This approach allows me to test camera in fly quickly and test how additional parts ( battery& android box) will impact drone flying time. It this impact flying time to much I will attach camera and mini PC box to LIPO ) 
Mini PC/ android box require 2A power source for powering and the smallest power bank that I found is created by ZAGG company.
It`s rapid charging power bank 3000mAh (ignition3) that support output current DC 5V 2.1A and should be enough for camera, modem and PC connected together.  I didn’t find power bank with smaller compatibility like 2000mAh and 2.1A so I have to use this one now.
Total weight of power bank 132g.

BTW I did test this power bank with Raspberry PI 3 and seems it can support also this device in future (of course without any additional HDD or other power consuming parts).

For RPI 3 + modem +camera it`s fine also.


Comments