android mini PC just arrived

I did receive yesterday also ordered from aliexpress.com mini PC box and with write short post about it today. My first feelings about it are good.
Box arrived little a little bent and destroyed but all parts inside box are in very good condition. You can see it on attached photo.

Mini PC is really small and overall seems to be good quality product for this price. The only one item that visually doesn’t look good is micro usb charging port. It too shallow, I`m afraid I have to find good way to connect it soundly with power bank. Manufacture has remember also to add protector for HDMI port what is nice surprise for me.
Box includes also 2.1A changer with cable, OTG cable, power cable and simple EN manual EN ( .. completely unless)
Overall what we have: mini PC with 2 usb ports ( one OTG and one regular USB 2.0 ), build in wifi g standard support , bluetooth and HDMI port with option to convert it into wire network connection.
Eerithing run by Kitkat 4.4.4 rom, not rooted by deafult.
I didn`t perform any tests yet, only I did check only if all my devices works with this box or not.
Using OTG usb post i can attach modem and camera also works fine with box connected to regular USB 2.0 host port. Power bank also works well with it and allow to power all 3 parts using Mini PC micro usb charging port.
Modem is not recognized by this rom but powered so I did good choice before to buy modem with hot spot features. 

Comments