Video cloud streaming

Next week starts very soon and I do not have my radio controller, on Monday I will call service and ask when I can expect fixed device. All my training are paused , wrong because there is wonderful weather and I losing my time. During autumn there won`t be so great days to continue trainings I think.
From the other hand I do not have so may time to progress with next enhancements, I did read many web articles about quadcopters and mostly enhancements based on data links that’s works with radio control devices. That means all FVP and data planner required to buy radio transmitter that can be connected to ground receiver. All they are working with transmitter / receiver range what is not so cool. I did found some LTE solutions and will focus on them soon.
Last week I did check how digital streaming works with LTE networks using 2 android devices.  Setup was very simple but I think I shows hi-level LTE possibilities.  Test video you can find there:Video over LTE
Samsung Tab were used as signal receiver and Galaxy S5 as transmitter. Both devices were in there same operator network and for both LTE communication were enabled. Galaxy S5 was receiver du support for H.265 codec. To have the lowest Bit ratio resolution for streaming was minimal and frameset reduced to 25 frame/s.
 IP camera app from S5 has steamed video to lvideon cloud and next Samsung Tab was setup as receiver with  lvideon client player. Ivideon cloud is for free now and cloud streaming allow to send  signal to client device without having static and public IP number.
Disadvantage of this solution is bigger latency than direct IP communication due cloud delays but more or less shows that digital streaming over IP works fine for preview signal purposes.
I did some more teat with other streaming platforms but this one I documented finaly. Overall FVP via LET should be possible.

Comments