Phase 2 hi-level scope

Phase 2 hi-level scope:
  • Removable landing gears
  • Propellers protectors.
  • Professional recording options + FPV analog or digital video stream (if possible) 
  • Battery protector
This is short list for phase 2 that I`m still thinking about. Some items probably will be modified but this this scope will be reviewed by my in details.
Removable landing gears or automatic open landing gears – current gears are the biggest issues for me now. To do any flight I have to go somewhere to train and usually I drive on bicycles to the nearest training area. This trip tooks about 20 minutes and I keep drone in bracket mounted on the handlebars. I cannot e.g. hook drone on the back because legs or GPS can be destroyed. I need to change it by gears modifications or do any changes to GPS location.
Propellers protectors – same issue as over.  I`m moving protectors to phase 2 when it will be more easy to transport drone. Nowdays adding protectors will increase transport problems.
Professional recording options + FPV analog or digital video stream if possible – I have named it professional because I will add simple recording options to drone probably tomorrow so in next phase I would like to understand how possible is to record movie and stream it over LTE or any other radio solution and replace this temporary solution. I`m still not sure if should I think about analog FPV or maybe it`s time to focus only on digital. Will see. BTW I think this will be the last phase when I use NAZA chip as a flying controller and parallely I will be thinking how to replace it by different solution.
Battery protector – yes … need to do something to cover battery. I do not have hard case still and even small scratch can destroy battery. I don’t like it and want to change it.

Attached photo of camera prototype ver1 - dropped idea but looks cool and details I will put in next post.

Comments