Everything and nothing


It's really hard for me to think about drones and this blog after vacation. I'm completely lack of time.
I have been training flying shortly 2 days ago and 2 propellers are broken now because I was checking how drone can fly down quickly :) and need to order a new pair. In meantime I have also received propellers protectors and I don’t know if should I install them before changing landing gears or not. If I do that transport of drone will be much harder than today …. Protector photo attached to this post.
I`m still thinking about direction where should I go with FPV items analog or digital option. I don’t like analog idea. It's good and quickly but required radio transmitter installed additionally and  range is limited radio possibilities. Digital transfer even with latency is something that seems to be much more interesting for me. I`m searching net to find any information about streaming over LTE.
I`m checking details how streaming services works currently with LTE :Airdroid, Livestram or Ustram services.  As for now I do not know even what vide bitrate can be accepted by LTE connections.Tomorrow want to perform ip camera app test with any droid phone.
I feel those next all changes to current drone specifications will take much more time that phase 1.
Hmm .. what about new gears and battery cover …. I don’t know any details as for now. 

Comments