weight estimations


Today I weighed frame and have new concerns related whole project. Without receiver, NAZA led, Propellers and gps module total weight of my drone currently is 1228g (718g without battery).

It`s sounds frame is too heavy now because there is a table in “Naza M V2 Quick Start Guide V 1.28”  that shows default weight for F450 as 890g … so my construction is more heavy about 300g.

They are showing that F450 with battery should weight 890g and this is very strange for me because I do not know how to reduce this weight using those reference mainboard. Currently my one is similar to hexa frame from this guide where default weight should be 1530g. But hexa has 6 motors that can run this frame not four.

I home 2313E motors are really better than 2312 and can support quad configuration as that was descripted in E305 motors specifications. If not I will writing email to DJI to clarify it.

Comments