NAZA V2 firmware updates - required !!!

There will be little longer post than usually because previous was mistake. DJI has created assistance application in strange way. It’s does not check for updates until you are registered.  
I have been checking assistance settings and in meanwhile I have registered because every time I run it popup was presented with note that I need to provide email address to register. I hide this I have completed with registration.
Once I have been registered assistance software has informed me about new version on Naza firmware (very strange for me ... why software not inform you about updates without registration) I hate be forced to provide address in each forum, site when I don’t want to do that.



I have started with upgrade process and that was terrible moment for me. After upgrade NAZA were disconnected from PC. I was thinking that system were halted after this firmware upgrade. I did lost all configuration.


I do not remember it well but i rebooted drone first time. After rebooting a new note with ! mark was presented on screen that drone has wrong configuration. The same time led was blinking red and terrible sound was heard.
You can listen that clicking following movie ....  Naza v2 - sounds after firmware upgrade



Finally after second reboot and disconnecting drone from PC everything back not normality. Yep, I do not like this kind of upgrading process, it's too nervous for me. Finally everything works fine but I don't want to repeat this process once again



    


Comments