initial battery charging

Having receiver connected to Naza all element are on place. I haven’t permanently fixed all part to mainboards but connection are done and I can start with configuration. The only one missing piece should be charged battery.
I did setup charging program with 4S battery parameters and start to charge it for a first time.

This process is still not clear for me. I did setup battery capability on 5800 mhA and was trying to charge it 1C charging rate (5,8A). There is an not in my charger if compatibility is correctly entered is should start charge with 1C rate as default.  When I stared charging this automatic option I didn’t see 1C ratio on display and battery was charged 2A. Probably I spent more time with this process but hope battery is fine after this. At the end there was note like FULL on top of charger screen. Finally about 3100mhA was charged but battery was pre-charged to storage level so I think I should be ok. A the end of the day I discharage this battery with "storage" program and will charge it again probably tomorrow again.

Whole this charging process is something that frankly do not like too much. By the way seems charging is shorter than discharging.

Comments