gain value settings

There are 4 main configuration tabs under Naza basic section: Aircraft, Mounting, RC, Gain.
Two first are just configured and now I`m focusing on gain section. What is it, it's not completely clear for me but overall seems gains values are responsible for drone response behaviors after receiving radio signals etc.

I will verify whole this part later after final setup and now I start with default settings which I have found in E305 manual.

Set-up should be done base on drone weight. I have checked once again total weight and now it`s 1766g (including battery pack).

This is second time I have concerns related total weight. In the text below there is an note that takeoff weight should we about 1,2Kg. I hope this value do not include battery weight (in manual there is a note: DJI F450 flying platform ).

There is no info about battery but I cannot imagine that F450 frame can weight below 1kg. This should be weight without battery.  

If this true my take-off weight ( without battery ) is 1236g means very near reference platform.


Yes .. this part is not clear for me now.

Comments