FlySky I6s - small comments

After initial test I did review Naza configuration and next FlySky menu to find settings that can allow me to change control sensitivity. All I found is only gains section under NAZA menu. At the beginning the best option for me should be to reduce throttle sensitivity and disallow dron fly to fast from start.

I reviewed all options in menu presented below and there is no such kind of option. Very strange , I read many reviews of this product and the only one not supported functions in new version  highlighted by peoples was no support for multi profiling /storing multiple drones configuration in memory/. None of reviewers said that FS-ISs does not support functions like throttle curve what can be super helpful for newbies. That was supported in previous FS I6 model, now is missing.




 

Comments