another flight simulator - VR

I do not receive my radio controler still. From time to time I'm training using Real Flight but also looking for alternatives. I dont know if my fly sky controler is supported by the most known simulators but I hope so. For Real Flight it's not required you can use tabble touch screen but today I was trying to run another one called QuadcopterFX simulator. Why it's interesting? It's support popular radios and allow to use VR cardboards to navigate . Cool idea and hope my radio will be supported by this soft. As for now only 1 screen that shows VR support in settings menu.

Comments

  1. If you are looking for drone simulators, you definitely need to check out this article! It offers suggestions for some great drone simulators. Check it out here: http://mydronelab.com/blog/drone-simulator.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment