something about reality

RC market is huge. If you have money you can buy any drone that can pass all your expectations. You can buy completed machine or parts you need. After short shops review I like following one ....FULLY PROGRAMMABLE, Customize and tailor your flight platform by using the DJI SDK... http://www.dji.com/product/matrice100. Yes it's cool one !.

Reality ... in my case there will be no focus on automatic control part at the beginning. I`m still searching net and there are only two options rational for me: buy and learn on small one or build myself something bigger but not so perfect as stock one. Buy a small one is not funny for me. Option 2, even I won`t create something perfect is my choice.

One more is still in my head ...I'm little afraid not to destroy machine after 1-2 tests. This one is important for me now how to build something and do not care to crash it. Maybe the best solution for me should allows to destroy and fix it quickly.

Answer this question is my starting point :)

uff. ... i have review some local online shops like: rcpro.pl, abc-rc.pl, www.radiomodels.com.pl, dronavista.pl, www.rcpitstop.pl, esklep-drony.pl, modele-centrum.pl, rc.susco.pl and of course aliexpress.com. I need to find good base frame and I like Tarot IRON MAN frame .. but I don't know if this good choice for a start. How to fix it if something happen ??? Too expensive just for destroying it at the beginning. second choice is something like DJI F450 or 550 frame. I will be thinking about that next few days.

I have found 2 nice hints / helps yesterday:


  1. http://www.swiatdronow.pl/w-jakiej-cenie-mozna-zlozyc-wlasnego-drona ( superb article and very good Polish vortal related drones 
  2. http://www.wykop.pl/wpis/15639023/buduje-drona-%CA%96-przedzieralem-sie-przez-gaszcz-now/ - personal miniblog with many helpful detauls.


I like them both because frankly speaking I'm thinking about similar solution for a last few days.
yes, need to find final approach for frame.

One more, a few day ago I did order NAZA v2 flying control module.  Will work with different frames and the most important for me that it includes autopilot module and failsafe option as well.

Late today so need to end topic now. TAROT metal frame ... or DJI plastic board ... i don't know








Comments