naza on right place

A few modifications at the end of the day.

Naza controller and PMU (Power Management Unit) unit are installed on framework. I need to pause with next modifications for a while because I do not have a radio chosen and receiver as well. Receiver should be also connected to mainboard and attached in any rationale place but I do not have dimension of this part and I didn’t analyze where should I attach this part. Probably I will mount receiver below bottom part of mainboard and next after that I can close frame with top part of mainboard.

I will be looking for those parts right now. The most rationale list look like:

  • Walkera DEVO F7
  • FS Flysky FS-i6 I6
  • FS FlySky TH9X FS-TH9X -US $78.00
  • DJI DT7

It`s still open list and it can change this this soon because when I reading different forums I`m finding a new pro and cons for each of them.

Comments