about motors


I spent two weekend days reading articles about motors and battery packs. below you can find 2 different threats that's help to understand some small differences between drones parts.
Overall articles are about motors available for F450 frames and battery packs that can work with them. Right now I know the best flight times/the longest time/ for this frame are about 25 minutes long. Numbers are different base on engine type but looking on all time I know now that stock DJI`s parts are the best solution. You can buy also good alternatives like Emax MT2213-935KV or Sunsky XXD A2212 1000KV but in the most cases the best time are archived using E300 DJI motor kit.

I do not have too many experience with it so will try to continues with E300 line. Those articles are about 1 year old and now E305 is available and I will order those.  They are also available in local markets and you can buy it as a motor kit box. It`s important for me because box also includes 4 ESCs and propellers. They are well optimized for those engines that finally impact on fly time.
Right now I know that with this frame more than 25 minutes flight is not possible.  So buying this kit I think I will have the best performance for this plastic X frame.

For different engines ESC`s are sold separately and you have to match correct ESC to selected motor. This work is probably is waiting for me with my next drone :) but not now.

Summarizing , the most part of guys that are writing on different RC models forums E300 is primary choice. Sometime we should trust others … so this is also good choice for me at the beginning.

Comments