Short beginning.... idea, start point...

Idea: to build device that allows me to move small object for mid-long distances ( ha ... like beer from the nearest shop LoL ..... )

As for now I do not have enough knowledge how to build any amazing machines so I decided to create it as a drone first. Why?? Because drones are popular now, many articles, portal and forums are available where details are published. It's also fun for me to do it for myself.

From the other hand, theoretically, I can control flight from .. home or any other remote devices - that's cool for me and that's what I like to do the best. Let's try then....

Thinking about that I have to start from minimum, need to know how to operate drones. Manual RC steering should be at the begining enough and next step by step add more automatic control options. 

I did check different articles last time and really RC is a way that I need to follow first. Probably drone that I would like to build should be available on market but I want to deploy it from scratch with lower costs at the beginning to understand the most important details related those machines. 

That's reason why device will be created based on popular solutions/parts available over net, not made of self created elements only. Today I'm after 2 weeks of deep internet review and more or less next steps are clear for me :).
BlogCatalog

Comments